We approach each of our clients with the assumption that your needs and objectives are unique.
As in, this is a new puzzle to solve.
This approach drives everything we do from design to maintenance service. We look for opportunities to combine emerging open-architecture technology offerings in unique ways, to prevent security and safety problems on your individual sites from occurring and detecting those that do.
Every client relationship starts with a review of your business and the risks that require mitigation. Only after these are understood do we make recommendations for cost-effective deployment of technologies.
What We Do
The job of a good systems integrator begins with design and engineering.
Hardware and software is chosen and then configured to act as a unified whole.
High uptime and reliability is delivered by field service technicians plus a managed service team, and alarm conditions escalated appropriately.
- Cameras and software to provide quick searching.
- On-premise, cloud-based, or hybrid.
- Smart attribute searching for people, vehicles, and more.
- See your cameras on a smartphone.
- Axis, Hanwha, Avigilon, EagleEye, Milestone, and more vendors.
- The Secuni engineering team has vast experience integrating system components.
- For multisite and global clients, we design with scalability in mind.
- We can integrate existing hardware into an upgraded system.
- Custom software development for your specific operational cases.
- Minimize friction as people enter & exit.
- One card for all your facilities.
- Mobile credentials too.
- Send an alert when a door is propped open.
- Active Directory integration.
- LenelS2, RS2, Salto, and more lockset and software vendors.
- Outsource system maintenance and tasks to our expert team.
- Ask your named contact for video evidence, and they’ll find it.
- Audits, reporting, training, and system monitoring.
- All your facilities can meet corporate security standards.
- Unified public address systems.
- Applications for visitor management, emergency, and more.
- Integrated with your physical access control and video surveillance systems.
- Custom integrations with barrier control and perimeter security.
- Commend, Aiphone, and other vendors.
- Preventive maintenance plans for predictable budgeting and convenience.
- Failover systems for mission-critical applications.
- Ensure your software is up-to-date and secure.
- Integrated with life safety systems and physical access control.
- Duress triggers and alarms
- Status Solutions and other vendors.
- Secuni has substantial experience building middleware to solve connection needs between disparate systems.
- Our capabilities extend from door hardware to databases.
- License plate recognition to track wanted and unwanted vehicles.
- Vehicle barriers are integrated with your access control database.
- Thermal and IR imaging for outdoor intrusion detection.
- Many interesting integrations are possible for industrial applications.
- 24×7 monitoring, dispatch, and support
- Define your own incident management SOPs for tailored responses.
- Talkdown, virtual guarding, video escort, and more.
- Video verification to reduce false positives.