For life sciences companies, securing your sensitive assets is critical.
Access to controlled substances, intellectual property, database and server integrity can be challenging for any pharmaceutical company to mitigate. Security equipment can be vulnerable to cyber-attacks and penetration to the most valuable aspects of a pharmaceutical business. Secuni understands the value of maintaining the GxP systems validation process and the importance of properly documenting installations, thus supporting the IT standards expected from your partners.
Life Sciences Security System Components
- The Secuni engineering team has vast experience integrating system components.
- For multisite and global clients, we design with scalability in mind.
- We can integrate existing hardware into an upgraded system.
- Custom software development for your specific operational cases.
- Cameras and software to provide quick searching.
- On-premise, cloud-based, or hybrid.
- Smart attribute searching for people, vehicles, and more.
- See your cameras on a smartphone.
- Axis, Hanwha, Avigilon, EagleEye, Milestone, and more vendors.
- Minimize friction as people enter & exit.
- One card for all your facilities.
- Mobile credentials too.
- Send an alert when a door is propped open.
- Active Directory integration.
- LenelS2, RS2, Salto, and more lockset and software vendors.
- Outsource system maintenance and tasks to our expert team.
- Ask your named contact for video evidence, and they’ll find it.
- Audits, reporting, training, and system monitoring.
- All your facilities can meet corporate security standards.
- Preventive maintenance plans for predictable budgeting and convenience.
- Failover systems for mission-critical applications.
- Ensure your software is up-to-date and secure.
- Unified public address systems.
- Applications for visitor management, emergency, and more.
- Integrated with your physical access control and video surveillance systems.
- Custom integrations with barrier control and perimeter security.
- Commend, Aiphone, and other vendors.
- License plate recognition to track wanted and unwanted vehicles.
- Vehicle barriers are integrated with your access control database.
- Thermal and IR imaging for outdoor intrusion detection.
- Many interesting integrations are possible for industrial applications.
- Secuni has substantial experience building middleware to solve connection needs between disparate systems.
- Our capabilities extend from door hardware to databases.
Selected Partners for Life Sciences Firms
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us today to discover how we can support you, or to schedule a discussion.