If you are responsible for the security of retail locations around the country, your main priorities for a security system are probably like this:
- Meet your own safety and security standards.
- Keep it simple.
- Spend money prudently.
- Monitor each of your sites on one pane of glass.
- Have the tools you need for reporting and evidence gathering.
There are good solutions out there which will meet your basic technical requirements. Cloud-based video platforms are easily installed and relatively inexpensive, and the better ones have some kind of access control capability.
But the choice widens when you consider more granular requirements.
Should each store’s security system connect to other devices and systems, like AEDs, panic buttons, and life safety systems? If so, you’ll need IOT capability.
How complex are your SOPs for alert conditions? The right messages have to get to the right people, and better response coordination speeds up incident resolution.
Do you need people-counting video analytics?
More versatile software platforms enable all that, to improve your operational performance.
Outsourced Support for Your Team
Secuni’s managed services group, which excels in supporting multisite clients running Genetec, can also lift operational performance at all your sites. This remotely sited 24×7 team performs easily-outsourced tasks:
- Search, retrieval, and secure sharing of video evidence
- Coordination with local service providers for repairs
- Software upgrades and reporting
- Unlimited training for local managers
Secuni can help you specify the optimal combination of hardware, software, and services for your retail sites, designing and building a security system for long-term success.
Retail Security System Components
- Cameras and software to provide quick searching.
- On-premise, cloud-based, or hybrid.
- Smart attribute searching for people, vehicles, and more.
- See your cameras on a smartphone.
- Axis, Hanwha, Avigilon, EagleEye, Milestone, and more vendors.
- Outsource system maintenance and tasks to our expert team.
- Ask your named contact for video evidence, and they’ll find it.
- Audits, reporting, training, and system monitoring.
- All your facilities can meet corporate security standards.
- Minimize friction as people enter & exit.
- One card for all your facilities.
- Mobile credentials too.
- Send an alert when a door is propped open.
- Active Directory integration.
- LenelS2, RS2, Salto, and more lockset and software vendors.
- 24×7 monitoring, dispatch, and support
- Define your own incident management SOPs for tailored responses.
- Talkdown, virtual guarding, video escort, and more.
- Video verification to reduce false positives.
- Unified public address systems.
- Applications for visitor management, emergency, and more.
- Integrated with your physical access control and video surveillance systems.
- Custom integrations with barrier control and perimeter security.
- Commend, Aiphone, and other vendors.
- Secuni has substantial experience building middleware to solve connection needs between disparate systems.
- Our capabilities extend from door hardware to databases.
Selected Partners for Retail
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us today to discover how we can support you, or to schedule a discussion.