Secuni has a substantial track record of protecting public infrastructure facilities, government offices, and schools.
We have developed a very intentional design-first and open-architecture approach to building systems that integrate video surveillance, access control, and the right software platform. Better designs lead to smoother projects, lower lifetime costs, and the extensibility your agency needs to adapt in the future.
Our contract vehicles are listed below.
Government Purchasing Programs
MCSSD Cooperative Contract 103-MCSSSDCPS-21-13
New Jersey State Contract A81381
- GSA Schedule GS-07F-0251X
- Federal Supply Schedule 084 – Total Solutions For Law Enforcement, Security, Facility Management Systems, Fire, Rescue, Special Purpose Clothing, Marine Craft And Emergency/Disaster Response
- FSC Group: 63 – Alarm And Signal Systems/Facility Management Systems, Professional Security/Facility Management Services, And Guard Services
- SIN 246-35(1) Access Control Systems, Door entry control by card access, magnetic proximity
- SIN 246-35(2) Access Control Systems, Door entry control by touch access, dial, digital, keyboard, keypad
- SIN 426-3A Emergency Signal Systems
- SIN 426-4S Closed Circuit Surveillance Systems
- SIN 246-51 Installation requiring construction
- SIN 246-60-1 Security System Integration & Design Services
- SIN 246-60-3 Security System Life Cycle Support
- SIN 246-1000 Ancillary Services, Security, Alarm & Signal Systems
- NAICS Codes:
- 561621 Security Systems Services
- 334220 Radio and Television and Wireless Communications equipment
- 334290 Other Communications Equipment
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 238210 Electrical Contractors and other Wiring Installation
Secuni’s DUNS Number: 039513663 [Secuni dba Dynamic Security LLC]
CAGE Code: 4BX04
Government Agency Security System Components
- The Secuni engineering team has vast experience integrating system components.
- For multisite and global clients, we design with scalability in mind.
- We can integrate existing hardware into an upgraded system.
- Custom software development for your specific operational cases.
- Preventive maintenance plans for predictable budgeting and convenience.
- Failover systems for mission-critical applications.
- Ensure your software is up-to-date and secure.
- Cameras and software to provide quick searching.
- On-premise, cloud-based, or hybrid.
- Smart attribute searching for people, vehicles, and more.
- See your cameras on a smartphone.
- Axis, Hanwha, Avigilon, EagleEye, Milestone, and more vendors.
- Minimize friction as people enter & exit.
- One card for all your facilities.
- Mobile credentials too.
- Send an alert when a door is propped open.
- Active Directory integration.
- LenelS2, RS2, Salto, and more lockset and software vendors.
- Unified public address systems.
- Applications for visitor management, emergency, and more.
- Integrated with your physical access control and video surveillance systems.
- Custom integrations with barrier control and perimeter security.
- Commend, Aiphone, and other vendors.
- License plate recognition to track wanted and unwanted vehicles.
- Vehicle barriers are integrated with your access control database.
- Thermal and IR imaging for outdoor intrusion detection.
- Many interesting integrations are possible for industrial applications.
Selected Partners for Government Agencies
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us today to discover how we can support you, or to schedule a discussion.