If you have substantial experience installing, commissioning and servicing physical security technology systems, we want to hear from you.
Secuni, a fast-growing security technology integrator, is now looking for full-time Senior Field Engineers to take care of and retain our long-term customers in the New Jersey and Eastern PA areas.
We have large commercial clients throughout NJ and parts of PA. Because this field engineering work is mostly at their facilities, we try to build a team around you geographically to reduce windshield time.
The compensation is very competitive, with PTO/health/life/dental/vision benefits and a 401(k) company match that is remarkably high. We do this very intentionally, so Field Engineers tend to stay with us a long time. This role includes a company-provided vehicle.
Secuni takes care of its people and works hard to ensure the work environment, while fast paced, is also fun and challenging. This has meant low turnover and high morale within each of our small teams.
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise-quality physical security systems.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate work experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Past military service experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving safety record.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate industry safety certifications.
- Comfortable when occasionally working at elevated heights.
- Strong attention to detail, like reading a blueprint correctly.
- Dependable, and ready to ask questions.
$30-$45 per hour commensurate with experience, plus extensive benefits
We are a technology integration firm that solves physical security problems, primarily for industrial and commercial firms, schools, and brand-centric organizations in the greater New Jersey area and beyond. Secuni specializes in physical security technology like video cameras, access control, and the software to connect everything.