About the Job
If you have experience with mechanical and electrical systems, and are good with your hands, we’d like to hear from you.
Secuni, a fast-growing security technology integrator, is now looking for full-time Field Technicians to install and service physical security systems for our clients in New Jersey, Florida, and Virginia. These are entry-level roles that include training for talented candidates.
Physical security is a multi-disciplinary trade that combines high-technology video surveillance, smart cards and smart devices, IP intercom and other low voltage electrical systems, and software that ties everything together. Some of the components you’ll be expected to install are door contacts, motion detectors, card readers, command keypads, turnstiles, equipment enclosures, junction boxes, power supplies, cameras, camera lenses, camera mounts, conduit, plus copper and fiber optic wiring for all.
We have large commercial clients throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Virginia (and other places). Because this work is mostly at their facilities, we try to assign you to a team geographically to reduce windshield time.
The compensation is very competitive, with PTO/health/life/dental/vision benefits and a 401(k) company match that is remarkably high. We do this very intentionally, so Field Technicians tend to stay with us a long time. This role includes a company-provided vehicle.
Secuni takes care of its people and works hard to ensure the work environment, while fast paced, is also fun and challenging. This has meant low turnover within each of our small teams.
We train well and provide a company vehicle when necessary.
- 1 to 4+ years of experience in a technical discipline, with physical security systems, experience a big plus.
- High School diploma or GED, with some undergrad or military experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving safety record.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate industry safety certifications.
- Comfortable when occasionally working at elevated heights.
- Strong attention to detail, like reading a blueprint correctly.
- Dependable, and ready to ask questions.
- Familiarity with computer networking, with configuration/programming a plus.
- $20 (Apprentice) to $35+ (Senior) per hour, plus extensive benefits
We are a technology integration firm that solves physical security problems, primarily for industrial and commercial firms, schools, and brand-centric organizations. Secuni specializes in physical security technology like video cameras, access control, and the software to connect everything.
To apply for this position, please complete the below form.