About the Job
If you have significant experience maintaining security systems for very large corporate facilities, we want to hear from you.
Secuni is hiring for the newly created full-time position of Site Security Lead, based in Millsboro, DE. You will be responsible for deploying and maintaining the security system at a single facility. We need someone who can work independently and with great attention to detail.
You will work closely with the site’s facilities team on new projects and service requests, responding to work orders and ensuring best practices are being implemented. The Secuni Engineering team will support your efforts to deliver future projects on time and according to standard.
This position reports to Secuni’s Operations Manager and requires close coordination with the Secuni Accounting team to ensure service objectives have accurate cost data.
The compensation is very competitive, and includes health insurance, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, and a 401(k) company match of up to 10.5% of salary. We do this very intentionally to reward and retain high-performing team members.
Secuni is a systems technology integrator, primarily providing physical security solutions to large corporate clients throughout the Eastern U.S. and beyond.
Our long track record of above-market growth is largely enabled by the autonomy that its highly qualified employees and teams enjoy. Decisions are made quickly in an unbureaucratic way, and performance expectations are high.
- Manage the site’s work order system, troubleshooting and communicating to various parties as necessary.
- Manage preventative maintenance for all system components, logging maintenance activities and providing periodic cost analysis.
- Assist with access control and video surveillance system programming,
- Manage stockroom and production spaces.
- Coordinate small- and medium-sized projects, developing SOWs and detailed cost proposals.
- Coordinate with the site’s Engineering teams to identify opportunities to resolve service items by making improvements during on-going and/or future projects.
- Manage site safety equipment and documentation, coordinating daily JSAs and acquiring the proper work permits when deemed necessary by site safety standards.
- Take the initiative in your own technical and career development by completing relevant training.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in security systems or a related field, with evidence of increasing responsibilities.
- Four-year degree in technical discipline, or equivalent level of work experience in technical field. (i.e., 8 years of technical experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree).
- Experience with enterprise access control and video surveillance platforms (Lenel and Milestone in particular) is preferred.
- Valid driver license.
- Ability to perform detailed tasks with accuracy and complete follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-oriented & solutions-based mindset.
- Detailed, highly organized, self-motivated & accountable.
- Ability to work with hand tools and utilize ladders and power tools.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues.
Up to $50 per hour, plus health insurance, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, and a 401(k) company match of up to 10.5% of salary.
Availability for occasional after-hours support is mandatory and will be tracked and billed as needed.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.