About the Job
Secuni, a steadily growing security technology integrator with offices in several Eastern US states, is now hiring a sales-oriented Branch Manager to grow its new Virginia office in the Harrisionburg/Charlottesville area.
If you are an entrepreneurial and multi-faceted professional who can grow our existing business in Virginia, and build a local team to meet future demand, we want to meet you!
The best candidates for this job will have three qualities: physical security systems experience, the drive to generate new business, and the talent to manage a team.
Secuni is a high-energy and fun environment where we design and build technology systems using close-knit teams who have the latitude to delight clients and create durable relationships. Earning and maintaining that status requires great people, and continuous improvement of everything we do. The successful Branch Manager must be someone who can bring this to life.
Our New Jersey headquarters will provide shared services to enable controlled growth for your branch: Accounting, Billing, HR, Marketing, Logistics, Technology, and more.
This position reports directly to the Regional Manager in New Jersey. Your direct reports will include all local operations project managers, and a sales team as the business grows.
The compensation is very competitive, with PTO/health/life/dental/vision benefits and a 401(k) company match of up to 10.5% of salary. We do this very intentionally to retain quality team members at all levels.
- Find and develop new business opportunities. As the business grows, this leader will be involved also in hiring the next generation of sales and project team leaders.
- Lead project teams to deliver projects on time and under budget, while maintaining client relationships and continuously improving the company’s reputation. Maintain connection to each project team engineer. Participate in people development programs for engineering staff.
- Lead personal development of operations account managers, salespeople, project managers, engineers, installers, and technicians.
- Manage the engineering process to ensure that all teams are creating and maintaining project documentation in a standardized format. Recommend improvements to methods and processes, to facilitate efficiency between design and services delivery.
- Project estimation, and monitoring and maintaining quality on every project.
- Take leadership role in the technical and career development of assigned engineers.
- Enhance company reputation by accepting ownership and leadership of company internal processes and/or client-facing processes.
- Minimum of 5 years experience delivering security systems and system integration in a leadership role.
- Four-year degree in a technical discipline or equivalent level of experience in technical field. (e.g., 8 years of technical experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude with project-level financial matters.
- Familiarity with computer networking, with configuration/programming a plus.
- Able to work with hand tools and utilize ladders and other tools of low voltage electrical trades.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving safety record.
- $100,000 and up, depending on your qualifications and track record, plus extensive benefits and meaningful upside.
We are a technology integration firm that solves physical security problems, primarily for industrial and commercial firms, schools, and brand-centric organizations in the Eastern US and beyond. Secuni specializes in physical security technology like video cameras, access control, and the software to connect everything.
To apply for this position, please complete the below form.